- The type of personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we share it.
- The options you have regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures we have in place to protect your information from being misused.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information or have it removed from our system.
Information Collection, Sharing, and Use
We only have access to the information you give us voluntarily by filling out a form, requesting a download, or contacting us. This information usually includes phone numbers, emails, and first and last names. You are not required to give us any additional information. We will not sell or rent any of this information to anyone.
We do use some third parties for marketing analysis, data collection, and storage. They are all highly reputable companies that will not misuse or distribute your information. You can read there individual privacy policies below.
Google Analytics and Adwords | Hubspot | Constant Contact | Digioh
How to Access and Control Your Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can email us or call the number on our website to do any of the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change, correct, or delete any data we have about you.
- Communicate concern you have about our use of your date
- Opt out of any future communication from us - (You may do this by contacting us or selecting unsubscribe on any email communications you receive from us.)
We take precautions to protect your information any way we can. Your information is protected both online and offline. We do not collect highly sensitive information (such as credit card data, banking information, or social security numbers) online.
This site uses “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on our visitors hard drive to help us improve user experience and identify repeat visitors. Cookies help us recognize what users are interested in so we can personalize their experience. Usage of cookies is in no way linked to any personal or identifiable information on our site.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be advised that we are not responsible and have no control over the privacy practices of such other sites. Be aware when you leave our site. Read the privacy statements of any other sites that collect personally identifiable information.