So your thinking about building an inground pool. You may want to ask your prospective pool builder the following questions:
- How long have you been building pools under this company name
- Which type of pools do you build and how long have you been building them.
- Are you an Arkansas Corporation, if so, when was your date of incorporation. (This is public record)
- Where is your place of business. Go there and look around
- Do you have a financial reference, i.e, bank letter in good standing
- Are you a member of the APSP (Association of Pool & Spa Professionals)
- Do you build to their (APSP) Standards & Guildlines for Pool Contractors
Just to name a few.